Living in the age of technology, information about purchasing a home is readily available from several places online. So why use a Realtor®when buying your new home? Because nothing compares to the expertise and knowledge of a professional Realtor®! We are there to make sure the biggest transaction you will potentially ever make goes as smoothly as possible. We guide you through the process from start to finish so you do not have to face the home buying challenge alone.
This is what we do if you put one of us to work for you!
- Home Buyer Orientation- We like to meet with new buyers to listen carefully to your wants
and needs as well as orient you on the process which is especially helpful to first time home
buyers, first time in a long time buyers as everything has changed so much, and new buyers to
- Find listings that fit your criteria and set up a customized search in MLS.
- Arrange showings of listings that fit your criteria.
- Meet to show you listings.
- Answer questions and investigate concerns along the process.
- Help you navigate the mortgage qualification process.
- Guide you in making an offer and negotiating.
- One offer is accepted, open escrow with the title company and deposit earnest money.
- Provide all contract copies to all parties to the transaction.
- Work through the inspection process and all due diligence with you through the process for your protection.
- Negotiate repairs with the seller that may be required.
- Assist in the appraiser gaining access to the property where applicable.
- Continue to communicate with the lender, listing agent, title company and my buyer through the process to a successful close of escrow.
- Conduct a final walk through of the property.
- Arrange signing documents at the title company and accompany my buyer to the closing table at the signing.
- Monitor the closing process.
- Deliver keys to my buyer the happy new homeowner!